With increased regulation in most business sectors, many organisations are struggling to understand how they can improve performance, change historic or embedded debt collections and recoveries practices and make themselves efficiently compliant in what is now the “Age of the Customer”.
Arum works with many clients to help them achieve their strategic vision in debt collections and recoveries.
Our expert knowledge of credit management and debt collections processes has enabled us to develop a diagnostic approach that gets us quickly to the heart of any collections functions.
Framework for Collections Excellence
Our Framework for Collections Excellence process reviews collections businesses through the lens of 5 capability areas;
- Operational Delivery
- Performance Management
- Organisation and Culture
Our approach enables us to assess the current operating model and benchmark it against peers and other similar organisations. It provides a RoadMap of change to enables the strategic vision.
With deep experience of collections and an understanding of typical constraints, the RoadMap also provides clients details of quick wins. Many of these can be incorporated within existing infrastructure, budgets and provide a significant return on investment, within a year.
We deliver everything from entire end to end process assessments to tightly focused reviews on specific aspects of individual capability, targeting particular issues or business challenges. Of course we can also roll up our sleeves to help implement and deliver our recommendations.
The aim is simple, to ensure you benefit from our knowledge and experience, learn from our previous process transformations and transfer the knowledge to help you embed sustainable change for the future.
Typical client requested review areas include:
- Account segmentation and risk assessment
- Contact strategy, channel management and automation
- Capacity planning & performance management
- Collections & recoveries training
- Organisational effectiveness
- Reward, recognition and incentives
- KPI metric design, implementation and reporting
- Business case development, project management and prioritisation
- Customer lifecycle management and profitability
- Regulatory compliance and control (OFCOM & FCA)
- Interim Management & staff augmentation
- Executive coaching and mentoring
- Cost reduction and process optimisation
Customer Experience, Compliance, Collections, Recoveries and Cost Optimisation
We provide the resource, knowledge and tools to achieve the right balance and help you succeed.
Contact Arum today to find out how we can help your business