honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
- London - Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Edinburgh - 23 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE
- 0800 689 5056 / +44 (0)207 859 4745
About Arum .
- 1998 – Founded in Edinburgh
- 2004 – Focused our services solely on collections and recoveries
- 2006 – First project in mainland Europe
- 2012 – First project in the Americas
- 2014 – Opened London office
- 2015 – Listed in the Credit Today Utilities & Telecoms Top 50
- 2016 – First project in Asia Pacific
- 2016 – Placed on first UK government framework
We secured our place on the G-Cloud framework which ensures that all suppliers to UK public-sector departments have met the rigorous standards. We have since been added to two further frameworks.
- 2017 – Sale of Arum to Jamie Waller
Jamie Waller (entrepreneur, investor, philanthropist and author) was the lead investor on the deal to acquire Arum, due to its great reputation in the industry, expertise, quality of service, transparency and ability to deliver.
- 2018 – Achieved ISO and Cyber Essentials accreditations
We successfully gained several world-class, globally recognised accreditations, which demonstrate that Arum’s work is managed in line with international recommendations.
- 2018 – Shortlisted for multiple awards
Two of our consultants were finalists at the Women in Credit Awards, and we were shortlisted for a Credit Award for ‘Outsourcing & Partnership Initiative of the Year’.
- 2018 – Andrew Pritchard appointed to Managing Director
Having worked with Arum since 2004, Andrew has been a major contributor to our success, including growing the consultancy team, and working on over 60 consulting engagements himself.
- 2019 – Celebrating our 21st birthday
This year, we celebrate a key milestone in our history as we continue to deliver truly independent credit management solutions globally.