honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
- London - Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Edinburgh - 23 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE
- 0800 689 5056 / +44 (0)207 859 4745
Case studies .
IT system improvement for retail bank .
‘The automated system, was the largest single project implemented by the business at that time. The commitment, flexibility and technical skills demonstrated by the Arum team were key factors in a successful delivery into production.’
Credit Control Manager
This Scottish bank was using manual IT systems which had become overloaded and unreliable, posing a potential risk to business. This project needed to deliver something that aligned to the business strategy – to host user-friendly online systems to handle and maintain all aspects of client’s business, and support vision of the online bank.
- By gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s business, Arum utilised current internal processes and introduced new procedures to manage the design and implementation of the new IT system.
- Arum’s extensive knowledge of the system, and close partnering with client, were key to successful implementation.
Initial client benefits
- Delivered five months ahead of an already tight timescale.
- A fully configured system that met business and quality requirements.
- System integrated with minimal impact on business as usual.