honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
- London - Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Edinburgh - 23 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE
- 0800 689 5056 / +44 (0)207 859 4745
Case studies .
Management role within international bank .
With the increase in mortgage payment defaults and the need to work more closely with a larger number of customers facing financial difficulties, this international bank recognised the importance of recruiting a seasoned professional with experience working in various economic cycles and, in particular, working in consumer collections during difficult periods.
- Arum subject matter expert deployed as Interim Head of Group Consumer Collections Operations, responsible for operations across multiple jurisdictions.
- Over an 11-month period established a viable operation, creating a new cross jurisdiction operational structure, processes, systems and team.
- Workflow tool, prioritisation and segmentation, call recording, productivity measurements, collections management information, collector incentive scheme.
- Emotional Quotient (EQ) training.
Initial client benefits
- Tangible increase in productivity.
- Residential Mortgages > 30 days delinquency levels stable, despite significant continuing challenges in the economy and the impact on customers.
- Increased quality of customer service calls.
- Trained and passed Arum IP onto internal candidate identified for managerial and head of department roles.
- More focused goals and objectives.
- Staff development creating a professional collections team.