honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
- London - Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Edinburgh - 23 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE
- 0800 689 5056 / +44 (0)207 859 4745
Case studies .
Meeting banking compliance regulations .
This major government-rescued bank was servicing c.€26bn assets in a market highly sensitive to media and political pressure. The business was required by the regulator to implement stringent new legislative measures, whilst continuing to service customers and maximise value of its portfolio.
- Assisted client to implement new mortgage regulations (MARS) to operational processes.
- Trained client’s teams, including Emotional Quotient (EQ) training. Arum is now exclusive agent training provider for client.
- Conducted coaching and call monitoring to ensure compliance quality and effectiveness.
Initial client benefits
- Organisation able to demonstrate good conduct to regulator and meet regulatory compliance standards.
- New techniques embedded thereby enhancing successful customer engagement.
- Process flow documentation designed, delivered and passed on to client as part of knowledge transfer.
- Staff trained, empowered and developed resulting in portfolio value maximisation.