honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
- London - Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX
Edinburgh - 23 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7PE
- 0800 689 5056 / +44 (0)207 859 4745
Case studies .
Mortgage operation for start-up bank .
A start up bank wanted to develop a customer-centric and values-led mortgage operation, including: the design and implementation of new systems, operations, and procedure build and training material.
- Designed and implemented best practice processes for new operation, including: system capability and controls for launch; transfer of mortgage arrears process flows into procedures; scripting for arrears case handlers based around procedures/training material/regulatory requirements.
- Devised full module-based, customer-centric training programme for customer service representatives and supervisors, covering pre-arrears, early-arrears, late-arrears and recoveries.
- Training included modules on Emotional Quotient (EQ), Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), system navigation, understanding the customer, best practice, essential reporting, regulatory compliance, and an assessment test.
Initial client benefits
- Organisation achieved its aim of being customer-centric and values-led.
- Client able to mitigate risk and deliver early benefits.
- Received a fully functional operation in line with regulatory requirements.
- Provided with emerging strategies and tools.
- Tailored training platform enabled the bank to roll-out in full or pick selected modules appropriate to use.
- Knowledge transfer from Arum to client to utilise independently.
- Training enabled operation and staff to be ahead of the regulatory game and focus.