Arum’s experienced team will help your organisation to unleash the power of internal and external data sources and deliver actionable insights to improve customer journeys and drive better outcomes for their customers in collections.
Typical engagements include:
Arum will perform a deep dive-review on your debt portfolios to better understand customer circumstances, preferences, and behaviours.
Whether it’s identifying the reasons behind portfolio deterioration, looking for performance improvements, tracking portfolio mix change, or even establishing a stable baseline for implementing change – we have the right people to help. You’ll receive a detailed projected impact analysis with remedial options.
Arum will help you to maximise the benefit from the internal and external data:
- Review what data you have today and how you can best use it
- Help you to identify highly beneficial new sources of data which can be easily integrated within your existing systems
- Quickly put in place sources/strategies/functions which will benefit you today, and aid your future growth into the future
- Check for full regulatory compliance throughout
- Always match your specific needs to the most suitable data providers, taken from our extensive network
Arum will help you by creating data models to apply to your collections decisions:
- Take advantage of your data assets, helping refine your workflows
- Leverage advanced analytics, from both internal and external data sources
- Provide advanced reporting and visualisation to turn large volumes of data into actionable insight
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and financial hardship
- Safely evolve and translate your decisioning needs with more advanced and technical solutions