How best to prepare for the surge in bad debt?
It is vital you review your collection strategies to ensure your people, processes, policies and systems can manage the increased customer contact and number of cases falling into arrears. You will also need to ensure your treatment strategies address the projected increase in fuel poverty and vulnerable customers, whilst addressing those that can pay but choose not to pay.
How can we help?
We are offering a full complimentary 1-day discovery workshop to all utility businesses! Enter your details in the form below to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
You’ll spend a day with our experts, who have decades of experience building Best in Class collections operations.
We will review your approach to collections and your challenges and constraints, with the aim of identifying areas for improvement based on industry best practice.
You will receive:
- expert advice on revenue collection related matters
- high level root cause identification of your problem areas
- a report on areas for quick wins
- high-level view of medium to longer term initiatives.
Read terms and conditions
Or alternatively, we can help by:
Arum’s highly skilled team of collections and recoveries practitioners can provide insights and recommendations to help reduce your cost to collect, increase and accelerate cashflow, and reduce bad debts and provision, which benefit your P&L account.
To achieve this, our team can offer the following services:
- Gap Analysis and Business Case recommendations
- Developing alternative collections and recovery strategies
- Advice and support across the customer journey
- System functionality enhancement
- New or enhanced collection systems
- Data migration
- Provision of interim resource – systems support, analyst, collections strategist, ops
- Sale of final debts.
Sign-up for a free 1-day discovery workshop below: