This major water supplier was facing significant issues with an inability to react to change wider service issues within their existing Experian Tallyman solution.
Arum reviewed the client’s current Tallyman environment, focusing on:
- Analysis of strategies and treatments
- Opportunities to improve both manual and automated processes
- Improving service model, existing support and change functions
- Analysis of reporting and using outcome data to drive front-end improvement
- Operational execution of processes and impact of changes
- We produced a set of recommendations to streamline business procedures, reflect industry best practice, and provide a robust, consistent user experience
- We provided a full roadmap detailing how and when change could be implemented
- We delivered a business case for change to maximise the system usage
- We recommended an optimal delivery model, including a summary of risks, positives, and opportunities in remaining on the Experian product stack
The client subsequently embedded many of these recommendations and is currently implementing new challenger strategies.