Our clients tell us that we are open,
honest and approachable. Please do
not hesitate to contact us, we will
respond to all enquiries.
Case studies .
Entering new markets .
This well-established debt purchaser wanted to continue its success by entering new markets which were also unfamiliar with the idea and practice of debt purchase.
- Performed in-depth country analysis and audit across banking, utility and telecoms in target markets.
- Reviewed and provided report on key issues such as country macroeconomics, creditor/debtor relationship, regulatory and legal environment in relation to sale and purchase of debt, supply chain analysis, mechanisms to recover debt, operational set up, identification of large DCAs, smaller boutiques and litigators.
Initial client benefits
- Answered the client’s three main questions – is there debt? Is it available? Is it cheap?
- Provided and leveraged contacts for client, providing valuable inroads to key decision makers and potential debt sellers in target markets.
- Identified potential hurdles.
- Imported independent knowledge, providing an informed route to market for client.
- Educated key opinion formers of the option of debt sale as an addition to in-house or outsourced collections & recoveries for portfolio value maximisation.