Arum’s experienced team will undertake a holistic review of your collections and recoveries activities benchmarking your capabilities across five key areas:
- Operational delivery – including outbound communications (intensity and tone), dialler / channel management, handling vulnerability and hardship, forecasting and capacity planning, along with placement with debt collection agencies (DCAs)
- Strategy, data & analytics – including use of internal and third party data, customer segmentation, data modelling and analysis of champion / challenger strategies
- Performance management – including the use of internal management information (MI) and key performance indicators (KPI), data visualisations, portfolio analysis and supplier management (including DCAs), as well as governance and decision making
- Technology / digital – including versatility of existing platforms and technology, delivery of business change, review of digital channels and self-serve, optimisation opportunities (incl. process automation)
- Organisation – including structure, skills and competencies, training, quality assurance, regulatory and compliance and culture
Our detailed analysis and report typically identifies areas where organisations can improve its collections activities and align better to industry best practice.