When you replace or implement a new system, it's crucial to consider both the current systems' account data as well as the account state that will need to be migrated.
It’s a complex part of the project but is often mobilised too late. This means things are not done well, resources are limited, and there is not enough time. When you get it right, you will have good data quality, accurate customer treatment, and an improved experience. This will lead to better results for you.
Some of our clients struggle knowing where to start – that’s where we come in. You can completely outsource the migration to us or we can work within your team.
Our team will help you with:
- Working out the best migration approach depending on your budget, risk appetite, timeframes and inhouse resource
- Generating timelines and resource plans
- Analysing portfolios to be migrated
- Reviewing current and future state strategies and segmentation
- Data mapping and state to state design
- Migration and decommissioning strategies
- Supporting with supplier agreements, SLAs and performance measures
- Standard framework, approach and documentation
- Best practice recommendations and lessons learnt
Discuss your needs with our team